NYC - Software Engineer - Early-stage startup - Full-time

From: Alan McGee <alan(at)sharewave(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NYC - Software Engineer - Early-stage startup - Full-time
Date: 2013-06-04 18:03:39
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Sharewave has a full-time opening for a software engineer in New York, NY
(no remote work, unfortunately).

We're building a web application that uses advanced PostgreSQL features
(e.g. foreign data wrappers, updatable views, python stored procedures,
notify) to embed business logic in our database.

More specifics about our product, our team and the position can be found
at: http://sharewave.com/jobs

Thanks,
Alan