DBA with PostgreSQL experience needed - College Park, MD

From: Drew Lund <alund1(at)umd(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DBA with PostgreSQL experience needed - College Park, MD
Date: 2013-09-12 13:53:23
Lists: pgsql-jobs

The Center for Advanced Transportation Technology (CATT) Laboratory is an
advanced transportation research and development lab at the University of
Maryland, College Park. We specialize in developing data archival and
visualization software used by public and private transportation agencies
across the country, and pride ourselves on being innovative and creative
problem solvers.

We are currently looking to add a full-time PostgreSQL Database
Administrator to our growing team. The DBA will work with other full-time
developers and student researchers to design and develop cutting-edge
software solutions for the transportation community. Primary tasks will
focus around design, implementation, deployment, and management of new and
existing database instances, schema development, query tuning, and
fulfilling ad hoc data analysis and export requests.

For more information and to apply, please visit the job posting at
https://ejobs.umd.edu/postings/19807