PostgreSQL Database Administrator

From: Scott Mead <scottm(at)openscg(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Database Administrator
Date: 2015-10-21 13:11:15
Lists: pgsql-jobs

The Open Source Consulting Group (OpenSCG) is searching for individuals
experienced in the Postgres database to fill multiple positions on our
Rochester (Spencerport, NY) based administration and development team.

A good candidate would be well-versed in PostgreSQL and other Open Source
infrastructure technologies and be able to adapt to new & interesting
customer environments and projects. We are looking for individuals with at
least an Associate or Bachelor's in Computer Science or related with
personal / professional experience in:

- Required
- Linux
- PostgreSQL
- One or more of
- MySQL
- Python
- Perl
- Java
- httpd
- Tomcat
- Jboss

Any candidate with experience in PostgreSQL and Open Source server
environments will be considered.

OpenSCG provides high-quality systems administration subscriptions to our
customers. We leverage high-quality resources around the globe to provide
our customers with pro-active Database and system administration
subscription products.

Job Type: Full-time

Local candidates only:

- Rochester, NY