Database Administrator - Austin, TX

From: Grant Fisher <grant(dot)fisher(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Database Administrator - Austin, TX
Date: 2013-01-17 02:51:28
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello,

We are an award-winning energy R&D firm based out of Austin who is looking
to hire a Database Administrator (DBA) to expand our data team in large
data analysis and storage. Recently, the organization was named a "Critic's
Pick" by Austin Chronicle!

Database Administrator Position:
We are looking to hire a full-time DBA to manage our PostgreSql database.
Tasks include:
* ETL
* Scripting imports
* Designing and implementing the creation large datasets
* Working with APIs (creating and utilizing)
* Reporting
* User management

Experience Necessary:
3+ years of technical database experience on Postgres
3+ years database development and architecture
3+ years of ETL experience

Knowledge:
The applicant must posses the ability to work independently and have
advanced analytic skills
Experience in troubleshooting database issues, user management, and data
scaling.

Salary is dependent upon qualifications, and a moving reimbursement is
available for relocation.

Thanks!

--
Grant Fisher