c,c++,Database Internals job opportunity

From: brajmohan saxena <braj(dot)saxena(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: c,c++,Database Internals job opportunity
Date: 2014-12-29 10:59:44
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

Please let me know if you have job opportunity for Database Internals( DB
Kernel)
I have 10+ years of experience in C,C++,Data structures &
Algorithm,Database Internals(DB Internals) and DB Performance Engineering.
I worked on various database product development which includes PostgreSQL
( Parallel Query Execution ) Oracle's MySQL server and DB2 Server.
Please let me know if you have opening matches with my skill set.My present
location is Sydney Australia and i will be returning India in
January.Please find my updated resume attached with this mail.
I am open either to relocate to US or work remotely from India.

Thanks & Regards
Braj

Attachment Content-Type Size
Braj_CV.docx application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessingml.document 13.1 KB