Tutorial On Connecting LibreOffice to PostgreSQL Available

From: Don Parris <parrisdc(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tutorial On Connecting LibreOffice to PostgreSQL Available
Date: 2012-07-06 19:13:25
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I believe this may be pertinent here. Last year I wrote a tutorial on
connecting LibreOffice to the powerful PostgreSQL database server. Now
there is an updated driver that allows read-write access. So I've updated
my tutorial, complete with screenshots this time. The actual connection
string to use (the URL) is not at all obvious to most people, so the
tutorial reveals the magic words, as well as addressing one or two other
options that may not be obvious to less experienced users.

http://dcparris.net/2012/07/06/connecting-libreoffice-to-postgresql-natively/

Enjoy!
--
D.C. Parris, FMP, Linux+, ESL Certificate
Minister, Security/FM Coordinator, Free Software Advocate