Re: crash with assertions and WAL_DEBUG

From: Rahila Syed <rahilasyed90(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Pg Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: crash with assertions and WAL_DEBUG
Date: 2014-06-24 14:10:59
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello,

The patch on compilation gives following error,

mcxt.c: In function ‘MemoryContextAllowInCriticalSection’:
mcxt.c:322: error: ‘struct MemoryContextData’ has no member named
‘allowInCriticalSection’

The member in MemoryContextData is defined as 'allowInCritSection' while
the MemoryContextAllowInCriticalSection accesses the field as
'context->allowInCriticalSection'.

Thank you,

On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnakangas(at)vmware(dot)com