Looking for developers with C-Language extension experience

From: Kirk Bauer <kirk(at)kaybee(dot)org>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for developers with C-Language extension experience
Date: 2020-08-19 15:23:25
Lists: pgsql-jobs

We are a heavy user of Postgres and we have several custom extensions
primarily written in C. We'd like to expand our team of developers who can
support and maintain these extensions as well as help us create more. Other
responsibilities could include (based on your interest) deep-dive SQL
optimization, schema design and/or review, and troubleshooting (e.g.
coredump analysis).

Besides experience with C programming and a deep understanding of Postgres
the only other strict requirement would be that you are located in, and
authorized to work in, the United States. This would be a full-time
position. We are located in Atlanta but are fine with a remote employee for
this position.

Please let me know if you are interested and I can share more details about
the company and the product.