PostgreSQL Full-Time DBA — Riga, Latvia

From: Victor Yegorov <vyegorov(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PostgreSQL Full-Time DBA — Riga, Latvia
Date: 2017-05-15 10:56:22
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Greetings.

4Finance IT, financial services business, is looking for a full-time
PostgreSQL DBA to join
the team and help managing our 24/7 production databases.

Along with typical DBA activities (backups, replicas, resource planning and
permissions),
active participation in the query optimization and future systems and
integrations planning
is highly desired.

If you're interested, please, follow the link:
https://4finance.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0mn7b/

--
Victor Yegorov