Re: Buffer Requests Trace

From: Lucas Lersch <lucaslersch(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Buffer Requests Trace
Date: 2014-10-14 16:31:37
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Sorry, I do not understand the question.

But I forgot to give an additional information: I am printing the page id
for the trace file in ReleaseBuffer() only if it is a shared buffer, I am
not considering local buffers. I assumed that local buffers were used only
for temporary tables.

--
Lucas Lersch