PalominoDB is hiring talents - Remote / Cloud positions

From: Emanuel Calvo <postgres(dot)arg(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PalominoDB is hiring talents - Remote / Cloud positions
Date: 2013-02-22 18:33:39
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Yes, remote positions. Your regular expression/filter worked well.

The company I’m working for is looking for good people for the following
positions: Mid-level and senior MySQL DBAs in US, Asia/Pacific, and Europe,
Devops engineers in US, Asia/Pacific and Europe, and BI architects and
engineers.

Technologies are MySQL, PostgreSQL (YAY! If you are a Postgres DBA and you
have experience on other technologies, you will be more than welcome),
MongoDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, HBase/Hadoop, Amazon Web Services, Chef,
Puppet, Ansible and most monitoring/trending solutions. It’s a great
company that supports open-source software, has a non-profit program and is
virtual so you can work from anywhere.

If you are interested, please drop me an email at emanuel [ at ]
palominodb.com or skype me at emanuel_palominodb.

Emanuel Calvo