Re: Review: plpgsql.extra_warnings, plpgsql.extra_errors

From: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Petr Jelinek <petr(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Marko Tiikkaja <marko(at)joh(dot)to>
Subject: Re: Review: plpgsql.extra_warnings, plpgsql.extra_errors
Date: 2014-03-23 14:14:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Review shadow_v6 patch

Hello

I did a recheck a newest version of this patch:

1. There is a wide agreement on implemented feature - nothing changed from
previous review - it is not necessary comment it again.

2. v6 patch: patching cleanly, compilation without errors and warnings, all
regress tests passed

Tom's objections was related to GUC part. It is redesigned as Tom proposed.

The code is good - and I don't see any problem there.

I have only one objection - What I remember - more usual is using a list
instead a bitmap for these purposes - typical is DefElem struct. Isn't it
better?

Regards

Pavel