pgsql_tmp and external sort

From: Soroosh Sardari <soroosh(dot)sardari(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgsql_tmp and external sort
Date: 2013-07-02 07:55:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Hackers

Recently I find about pgsql_tmp directory. As I think, this directory is a
area for making temporal files which are used for external sort.

I wonder if anyone could help me to find the module of pg that is
responsible for the temporal space and external sort in the PG source code.

Regards
Soroosh Sardari