How to hack the storage component?

From: wang chaoyong <wcy(dot)sei(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: mqzhou(at)sei(dot)ecnu(dot)edu(dot)cn
Subject: How to hack the storage component?
Date: 2013-01-18 09:02:40
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi folks,

Currently, I'm trying to read the storage component, since it's biased
towards the lower layer, seems more difficult to understand and debug. All
the materials I have found are the original papers on
http://db.cs.berkeley.edu, I'm wondering how much it have been changed
since Postgres. Could you please give me some suggestions? Thanks.

Regards.
Chaoyong Wang