CF 2013-09 Wrap Up

From: Mike Blackwell <maiku41(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: CF 2013-09 Wrap Up
Date: 2013-10-14 18:56:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

CF 2013-09 will be wrapping up this week. As a reminder, beginning on the
official CF end date (11/15), patches Waiting for Author will be Returned
with Feedback. Authors are welcome to add their patch to the next CF
(2013-11).

Any patches marked Needs Review will be automatically moved to the next CF.
We will try to make sure that all patches in the current CF have received
at least one review.

If you have any questions or comments about the CF process, feel free to
send a note to me or David Fetter (CFM). ^_^

Thanks to all who have submitted or reviewed patches this time around!

Mike Blackwell