Re: Add more regression tests for dbcommands

From: Robins Tharakan <tharakan(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add more regression tests for dbcommands
Date: 2013-06-28 20:58:10
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi Andres,

Just an aside, your point about CONNECTION LIMIT was something that just
didn't come to my mind and is probably a good way to test ALTER DATABASE
with CONNECTION LIMIT.

Its just that that actually wasn't what I was testing there. That
'CONNECTION LIMIT' test was coupled with CREATE DATABASE because I wanted
to test that 'branch' in the CREATE DATABASE function just to ensure that
there was a regression test that tests CONNECTION LIMIT specifically with
CREATE DATABASE. That's all. A check to confirm whether connection limit
restrictions actually got enforced was something I missed, but well, its
out of the window for now anyway.

--
Robins Tharakan