[psql-jobs] Looking for DB Consultant in Singapore

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: [psql-jobs] Looking for DB Consultant in Singapore
Date: 2015-01-18 05:08:15
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hi,

We are looking for an energetic person with an attitude to learn and grow
in IT solutions space. This role would be responsible to architect
solutions based on PostgreSQL and MongoDB database.

*Responsibilities:*

- - Devise solutions based on customer needs and Ashnik’s products and
services offering
- - Carry out assessment process, gap analysis and POC
- - Deploy the solution in production servers
- - Provide support for production database
- - Conduct training and workshops

*Skills Requirements :*
- Engineering or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information
Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Databases.

- Good understanding of Database and OS Fundamentals and internals
- Knowledge and experience of Linux is desirable
- An attitude to learn and work in a global team
- Readiness to travel in India and South East Asia

*Location : Singapore*

*What’s in it for you?*
One thing we can say very confidently that you would be richer with great
experience, you would enjoy your stay and you would love to work with the
team.

*Who we are:*
We deliver solutions – the open source way.
We are a fast growing IT solutions and consulting company based in
Singapore. We bring in open source products to the South East Asia and
Indian market and provide solutions based on cloud for business
transformation. We work with SI partners, resellers, global OEMs and
enterprise customers in the region. More about us- http://www.ashnik.com/
Send your application to success(at)ashnik(dot)com or simply reply to this email
(please do not reply-all).

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350* T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).