Re: [psql-jobs] Looking for DB Consultant in Mumbai, India

From: Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Sandeep Khuperkar <sandeepk(at)ashnik(dot)com>, Sameer Kumar <sameer(dot)kumar(at)ashnik(dot)com>
Subject: Re: [psql-jobs] Looking for DB Consultant in Mumbai, India
Date: 2015-01-16 11:20:41
Lists: pgsql-jobs

For those who have applied/looking forward to apply, I would like to update
them that this position is no more available and rather we are hiring for
Singapore Location.

Best Regards,

*Sameer Kumar | Database Consultant*

*ASHNIK PTE. LTD.*

101 Cecil Street, #11-11 Tong Eng Building, Singapore 069533

M: *+65 8110 0350* T: +65 6438 3504 | www.ashnik.com

*[image: icons]*

[image: Email patch] <http://www.ashnik.com/>

This email may contain confidential, privileged or copyright material and
is solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).