IOMED Job Offer

From: Júlia Collazos Díaz <julia(dot)collazos(at)iomed(dot)es>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: IOMED Job Offer
Date: 2020-10-07 08:58:24
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good morning PostgreSQL team,

My name is Júlia Collazos and I am working at IOMED's recruitment team.
IOMED is a healthcare startup based in Barcelona and currently we are
looking for a *Database Developer* to join our Data Engineering team. We
are looking for someone specialized in PostgreSQL and one of the developers
of the team has recommended this page to publish the job offer.

What are the steps that we need to do to publish our job offer? I attach
you here the job description in case it was necessary:
https://iomed.health/en/careers/database-developer/.

Thank you in advance and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards! :)

--

*Júlia Collazos* | Recruitment
(+34) 935 - 484 - 621

Barcelona Health Hub,
Recinto Modernista del Hospital Sant Pau