Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation

From: samthakur74 <samthakur74(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_stat_statements: calls under-estimation propagation
Date: 2013-09-15 06:54:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> >You have added this email to the commit fest, but it contains no patch.
>
>Please add the email with the actual patch.

I hope its attached now!

> Maybe the author should be
> >given a chance to update the patches, though, because they are quite
> >old.

I did connect with Daniel and he did have some improvement ideas. I am not
sure when they could be implemented. Since we have a interest in the
current version of the patch, which needed documentation, i tried to
complete that.
Thank you,
Sameer

pg_stat_statements-identification-v4.patch.gz (8K) <http://postgresql.1045698.n5.nabble.com/attachment/5770937/0/pg_stat_statements-identification-v4.patch.gz>