Job advertisement request

From: Susana Pinto <susana(dot)pinto(at)smarkets(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Alexander Schmolck <alexander(dot)schmolck(at)smarkets(dot)com>
Subject: Job advertisement request
Date: 2017-08-11 11:14:10
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello!

I work for a fast-growing startup called Smarkets and would like to
advertise a job vacancy that requires an in depth knowledge of Postgres.

We've come across your job ad mailing lists and were interested in having
our ad (provided below) feature in the next issue. I could not find a lot
of information on your website so I am unaware of the cost or any other
requirements/steps. I'd appreciate to hear back from anyone on this very
soon.

https://boards.greenhouse.io/smarkets/jobs/724738#.WY1_hXbyvCI

I am at hand should you have any questions.

Thank you
Susana

--

*Susana Pinto*
Recruiter & HR Administrator, Smarkets

e: susana(dot)pinto(at)smarkets(dot)com <pascal(dot)lemesre(at)smarkets(dot)com>
a: 7th Floor, 1 Commodity Quay, St. Katharine Docks, London, E1W 1AZ