Re: Change error code for hstore syntax error

From: Sherrylyn Branchaw <sbranchaw(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Change error code for hstore syntax error
Date: 2016-05-12 15:46:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Submitting to the CommitFest is how you make sure that someone looks
at the patch to see if any issues exist. Obviously, if someone
reviews before then, that's great, but you can't count on it.

Understood. It's just that Tom had already replied, so I wanted to give him
first crack at it, if, say, I had grossly misinterpreted his suggestions.
The guide on submitting a patch advises taking silence as consent within
reason. Since there's been enough silence, I was planning on submitting to
the commitfest soon.