Re: Commitfest problems

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Tomas Vondra <tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Commitfest problems
Date: 2014-12-12 19:52:11
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, Dec 12, 2014 at 8:43 PM, Tomas Vondra <tv(at)fuzzy(dot)cz> wrote:
> On 11.12.2014 16:06, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>> On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 11:00:21PM -0800, Josh Berkus wrote:
> 3) manual processing that could be automated
>
> I think the CF site was a huge step forward, but maybe we could
> improve it, to automate some of the CFM tasks? For example
> integrating it a bit more tightly with the mailinglist (which would
> make the life easier even for patch authors and reviewers)?

Just as a note abot this one part along (I'll read the rest later). I
do have the new version of the CF app more or less ready to deploy,
but I got bogged down by thinking "I'll do it between two commitfests
to not be disruptive". But there has been no "between two
commitfests". Hopefully I can get around to doing it during the
holidays. It does integrate much tighter with the archives, that's
probably the core feature of it.

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/