Re: New CF app: changing email sender

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: New CF app: changing email sender
Date: 2015-01-21 20:48:27
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 20, 2015 at 1:44 AM, Kyotaro HORIGUCHI <
horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)lab(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp> wrote:

> Hello, the new app's clean looking gets my favor and the
> integrated operation will do good for me:)
>
> By the way, I got the following notice when I tried to "Add
> comment" on the new app.
>
> "Note!: This form will generate an email to the public
> mailinglist pgsql-hackers, with sender set to
> horiguchi(dot)kyotaro(at)oss(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp!"
>
> Hmm. The mail address indeed *was* mine but is now obsolete, so
> that the email might bounce. But I haven't find how to change it
> within the app itself, and the PostgreSQL community account page.
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/account/
>
> Could you tell me how do I change the sender address?

Hi!

I've just pushed a change to the main website which now lets you change the
email address there. That meas you can go to
https://www.postgresql.org/account/profile/ and change the email. After you
have confirmed the change (an email will be sent to your new address when
you change it), the the new one should be valid on the cf app (if it
doesn't show up, log out of the cf app and back in, and it should show up).

I will look into Andrews issue of being able to have multiple email
addresses soon as well - but one feature per evening :)

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/