Moving RestoreBlockImage from xlogreader.c to xlogutils.c

From: Michael Paquier <michael(dot)paquier(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Moving RestoreBlockImage from xlogreader.c to xlogutils.c
Date: 2014-12-24 12:42:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi all,

Commit 2c03216d has introduced RestoreBlockImage to restore a page
from a given decoding state. ISTM that this is a backend-only
operation but it has been added in xlogreader.c which could be used as
well by frontend utilities like pg_xlogdump.
Wouldn't it be better to declare it as a static routine in
xlogutils.c? If we keep it in xlogreader.c, I think that we should at
least wrap it with ifndef FRONTEND.
Thoughts?
--
Michael