Re: Custom Domain; migration from 8.4 to 9.1 and COLLATE

From: Evan Carroll <me(at)evancarroll(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Custom Domain; migration from 8.4 to 9.1 and COLLATE
Date: 2012-05-10 23:08:19
Lists: pgsql-general

I think I can best get around this, if I issue a

> CREATE EXTENSION citext;

And, then load the database with the result of pg_dump. It seems to be
working, but there are some citext related statements from the dump
that fail because the stuff is already there in the DB when you issue
the CREATE EXTENSION.

--
Evan Carroll - me(at)evancarroll(dot)com
System Lord of the Internets