Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables

From: Daniel Farina <daniel(at)heroku(dot)com>
To: Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [v9.3] writable foreign tables
Date: 2013-02-01 10:22:06
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai(at)kaigai(dot)gr(dot)jp> wrote:
> I noticed the v10 patch cannot be applied on the latest master branch
> cleanly. The attached ones were rebased.

Hello,

I'm just getting started looking at this, but notice that the second
patch relies on contrib/postgres_fdw to apply, but it's not clear to
me where to get the correct version of that. One way to solve this
would be to tell me where to get a version of that, and another that
may work well would be to relay a Git repository with postgres_fdw and
the writable fdw changes accumulated.

I poked around on git.postgresql.org and github and wasn't able to
find a recent pushed copy of this.

Anyway, I'm looking at the first patch, which applies neatly. Thanks.

--
fdr