Job Opportunity Available - 100% Remote.

From: Florencia Alvarez Costa <falvarezcosta(at)deviget(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Job Opportunity Available - 100% Remote.
Date: 2017-03-31 21:49:58
Lists: pgsql-jobs

*Hello Everyone!*
I'm Florencia from Deviget and we are looking some PostgreSQL DBAs to work
with us at Deviget!
We have huge long term and 100% remote projects going on and we want YOU to
join them!

Please check the JD and let me know if you apply to talk about the
opportunity!

The *Database Administrator (DBA)/Developer* will be accountable for
maintaining the rapidly growing relational database infrastructure for a
suite of cloud-based applications.

*Should Have*

- 3+ years in a working environment utilizing PostgreSQL and related
technologies
- 3+ years of working in an AWS environment and knoweldge of RDS
- Managed database performance, security and integrity through proactive
monitoring, tuning and maintenance
- Experience in database design, development and data modeling
- Ability to analyze, troubleshoot and performance tune SQL queries,
stored procedures, packages and functions

*Responsibilities*

- Design and develop database solutions using tables, stored procedures,
functions, views and indexes
- Proactively monitor database systems ensuring availability and
performance
- Troubleshoot and resolve database issues
- Assist in fine-tuning SQL queries and designing tables, views, indexes
- Oversee database backup and recovery
- Capacity monitoring and planning
- Develop, maintain and enforce data security policies
- Maintain data infrastructure documentation
- Work closely with Software Engineers to ensure data integrity and
overall system quality
- Participate in testing process through unit testing and bug fixes
- All other duties as assigned

You must have a good understanding of English (spoken and written)

If you made a match with the job please let me know at
falvarezcosta(at)deviget(dot)com and I'll be more than happy to assist you :)

Thanks in advance and have a good weekend !
--
*Florencia Alvarez Costa*
IT recruiter - Deviget

florenciaalvarezcosta <https://pe.linkedin.com/in/florenciaalvarezcosta>