DeepSurface Security looking for Backend Developer

From: Holly Hicks <holly(dot)hicks(at)deepsurface(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: DeepSurface Security looking for Backend Developer
Date: 2020-10-22 01:48:24
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Hello everyone,

I'm from DeepSurface Security where we are changing how companies address
the risk of breaches by empowering our customers to be radically better at
protecting their organizations from digital attacks. Currently, we are
actively looking for a Backend Developer to join our team in the Portland,
OR area.

The ideal candidate will have several years of professional experience with
Python, at least 5 years of experience with complex SQL database schema
design, be comfortable in Linux-based environments, and thrive in
researching creative ways to solve unusual technical challenges.
Additionally, this candidate would thrive in a collaborative environment
with team players, be comfortable taking initiative to produce results,
collaborate effectively with a talented team, and have the ability to
suggest and carry out practical actions to deal with issues.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, please check out the full
job description and application here:
https://deepsurface.com/careers-backend-developer/

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.
Thanks!