Looking for a consultant to help identify/optimize poor queries in Aurora/Pgsql

From: Bob Crowe <bcrowe(at)gosecure(dot)net>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Looking for a consultant to help identify/optimize poor queries in Aurora/Pgsql
Date: 2020-01-30 13:34:26
Lists: pgsql-jobs

GoSecure is looking for a consultant to help us in identifying and optimizing queries our application runs against a rather large database we host in AWS using Aurora/Postgres. The application is Java based using Hibernate and this job can be performed remotely. Please contact bcrowe(at)gosecure(dot)net<mailto:bcrowe(at)gosecure(dot)net> if interested.