Guidewire Software - Senior Software Engineer, Platform Java/SQL (Foster City, CA)

From: Sagan Sidhu <ssidhu(at)guidewire(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Guidewire Software - Senior Software Engineer, Platform Java/SQL (Foster City, CA)
Date: 2017-08-31 20:07:08
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Thank you for allowing us to post job opportunities to the PostgreSQL User Groups Community.

Company: Guidewire Software (https://www.guidewire.com/)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area (Foster City, CA)
Requirements: This job requires strong Java and Database/SQL skills (this is not a DBA position, but for a developer).

Details:
-Work on a small team of 3 senior developers.
-It is focused on generic Platform code (vs Application code).
-We are extending our Enterprise Software to include PostgreSQL as an option to our customers (so we need some actual PostgreSQL production expertise).

Here is the full job description:
https://careers.guidewire.com/jobs/view/oyPA4fwL/senior-software-engineer-platform-javasql-foster-city-ca