Need libpgtcl on cygwin -- available?

From: "Jackson, Douglas H" <douglas(dot)h(dot)jackson(at)intel(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Need libpgtcl on cygwin -- available?
Date: 2002-02-23 00:12:30
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

I've been trying to build the pgtcl library on cygwin, but the current pgtcl
needs Tcl_CreateFileHandler -- which isn't exposed on cygwin -- only on
Unix.

My reading of the sourcecode of the tcl8.x sources in the current cygwin
suggests that Tcl_CreateFileHandler is used internally to tcl, but I can't
yet figure out how to cause it to be exposed in library.

If I can find a good quality pgtcl.dll to use with the current tcl/tk binary
release, I'd use that instead of cygwin...

Can anyone offer words of wisdom?

Doug