Re: Rule

From: "David Hofmann" <mor4321(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: bruno(at)wolff(dot)to
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Rule
Date: 2005-06-08 20:53:38
Lists: pgsql-sql

Ok, I have no knowledge of Tiggers except what I just read in the docs
section. Look like I need to make a procudure then call it with a trigger.

Is there a better location for Tigger/Procudure Examples. The trigger seems
fairly, however I got lost in the procudure part.

David

>Normally you want to do that with a before trigger rather than a rule.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!

  • Re: Rule at 2005-06-08 21:50:20 from Keith Worthington