modifying the tbale function

From: "Islam Hegazy" <islheg(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: modifying the tbale function
Date: 2007-03-18 19:54:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi there

I am trying to modify the execution of the table function to work in iterator fashion instead of materializing the output. I have been digging the Postgresql code source for about a month now and I can figure out where the execution of the table function works. I will be very grateful if anyone tell where to begin as my project due is after 10 days only.

Regards
Islam Hegazy