Power Electrical Down!!!!!

From: "Edwin Quijada" <listas_quijada(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Power Electrical Down!!!!!
Date: 2003-11-07 16:53:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!!!
I had a break electrical service and my system go down. Now when I try to up
the postgres service I get this error:

psql: could not connect to server: No such file or directory
createdb: database creation failed

I went to directory data and delete postmaster.pid and postmaster.opts but
nothing happens.
I have the same error.
PLease I need urgent help!!!

I lost my data??
What can I do to back service up with my data??

*-Edwin Quijada
*-Developer DataBase
*-JQ Microsistemas
*-809-747-2787
* " Si deseas lograr cosas excepcionales debes de hacer cosas fuera de lo
comun"

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/