Re: Need suggestion

From: Carl von Clausewitz <clausewitz45(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Need suggestion
Date: 2011-06-03 16:33:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for the replies, and suggestion from Ognjen, Ben Chobot, John R
Pierce, Tomás, and Karsten... I checked the links, and I decided, that I
cannot decide :-) because I don't know, how large could be the
infrastructure for this. If I store the images, and scanned docus in the
database, a radically larger enviroment will be needed, than if I store only
the link. My boss will decide, and I will implement anything, that he wants,
I just wanted to collect some experience, that you have, and that you have
provided form me, and many thanks for it :-)

Thanks again,
Regards,
Carl.