Re: Getting references for OID

From: Borodin Vladimir <root(at)simply(dot)name>
To: Воронин Дмитрий <carriingfate92(at)ya(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: Getting references for OID
Date: 2014-12-02 19:24:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Hello,
>
> How can I get all depend objects for oid of object? For example, I have oid of db db_id and I want to get all oids of namespaces, which contains this db. Thank you!

Hello, Dmitry.

Actually, this list is for developers (as described here [0]). You should ask this question on pgsql-general@, for example, or you can do it on pgsql-ru-general@, in Russian.

And if I understood you right you can use oid2name tool which is part of contrib. More info about it can be found here [1].

[0] http://www.postgresql.org/list/
[1] http://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/static/oid2name.html

--
Vladimir