Writeable CTEs Desgin Doc on Wiki

From: Hitoshi Harada <umi(dot)tanuki(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Writeable CTEs Desgin Doc on Wiki
Date: 2010-08-15 11:44:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We (Marko, David Fetter and I) discussed on IRC about design of
writeable CTEs. It does and will contain not only syntax but also
miscellaneous specifications, general rules and restrictions. I hope
this will help the patch reviews and stop dangerous design at the
early stage. If you find something wrong, or have request, please
notify.

http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/WriteableCTEs

We will keep to add details. Any comments are welcome.

Hitoshi Harada