PostgreSQL DBA contract to hire--Austin, TX

From: Traci Martin <Traci(dot)Martin(at)randstadusa(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL DBA contract to hire--Austin, TX
Date: 2013-08-09 14:57:46
Lists: pgsql-jobs

My client in the mobile banking and finance business is looking to bring on a Postgresql DBA. Oracle experience may be substituted, as they will train the right person on Postgres.
This is a contract to hire opportunity, pay will be competitive: $60/hr. More for the right candidate.

Randstad Technologies is seeking a PostgreSQL DBA or Oracle DBA with knowledge of PostgreSQL.
This is a contract to hire opportunity in Austin, TX, with an up and coming company focusing on mobile payments and cloud computing.
The main responsibility will be to manage the production database environment, including: replication, support, database & query performance tuning.
The DBA will also be responsible to support replication for a large data center migration.
The successful candidate will have strong experience as data base administrator and knowledge of PostreSQL version 9.2.

Skills to have:
Query/Reporting experience
Ability to debug reports
BI knowledge
Core Production
Replication/Scalability performance

Please contact me if you, or someone you know, is looking for a similar position. We pay a $500 referral bonus!!!

Traci Martin
Account Manager

Randstad Technologies
8310 North Capital Of Texas Hwy, Suite 220
Austin, TX 78731
T 512-524-6374
F 512-366-7566
traci(dot)martin(at)randstadusa(dot)com<mailto:traci(dot)martin(at)randstadusa(dot)com>
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/traci-martin/14/562/474/
www.randstadtechnologies.com<http://www.randstadtechnologies.com/>