10th Anniversary Conference

From: Agent M <agentm(at)themactionfaction(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: 10th Anniversary Conference
Date: 2006-07-11 03:06:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Hackers,

I would like to thank all of you for organizing, hosting, and attending
the 10th Anniversary PostgreSQL Conference last weekend. I was
especially interested in future PostgreSQL directions and that was
definitely the conference's theme. It was great to meet the community's
big wigs, too.

Thanks especially to Josh, Gavin, and the other main organizers for
making sure everything ran smoothly. I would most certainly be
interested in future annual meetings.

If any of you are ever in the Boston area, drop me a line for a free
beer.*

And, as mentioned by Bruce Momjian during his keynote, thanks for
making a great database product that allows so many of us to pay the
bills!

Best regards,

*Offer void where prohibited.