RE: [SQL] User and Groups

From: Michael J Davis <michael(dot)j(dot)davis(at)tvguide(dot)com>
To: "'greg(at)malthouse(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk'" <greg(at)malthouse(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgsql-sql(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: [SQL] User and Groups
Date: 1999-05-05 16:39:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

For each group in pg_group you need to do the following:

UPDATE pg_group set grolist = '{501,514,502,503,504}' where grosysid = 1;

Where 501 - 504 is a list of pg_user.usesysid that should belong to the
group.

This really needs to be added to the documentation and "create user" needs
to be fixed to automatically do this.