Open positions at Leidos - Baltimore, MD

From: John Scalia <jayknowsunix(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-jobs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Open positions at Leidos - Baltimore, MD
Date: 2018-01-05 02:39:13
Lists: pgsql-jobs

Good evening, all,

I was asked today by one of the managers for Leidos, formerly Lockheed-Martin, if I knew of any experienced database managers familiar with PostgreSQL. I asked him about how much experience he needed, and he suggested that he would need someone very experienced, not a junior DBA. The actual position will be at the Social Security Administration, where I’m currently working. They’re slowly converting many applications from other databases. If you’re interested, feel free to drop me a line and I’ll forward you on to the manager. Sorry, but he didn’t give me a pay scale. I can say that the rates I’m getting are more than I’ve ever received any where, but I’m just a contractor to Leidos, not an employee.

Jay

Sent from my iPad