Patch review

From: Gregory Stark <stark(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers list <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Patch review
Date: 2008-02-08 14:32:31
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

so.... I went to look for the held patches queue to start reviewing patches.
There are over 2000 messages in the queue in 300 separate threads. At that
rate it would probably be just as easy to scan the patches and hackers mailing
list.

Is someone working on dumping the list into a table on the wiki? I could
download the mbox files from the web site and filter them into a table.

Some part of me thinks this data should be in a postgres database so I can do
SQL queries against it to find a good patch to review.

--
Gregory Stark