Re: streaming result sets: progress

From: Nic Ferrier <nferrier(at)tapsellferrier(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: streaming result sets: progress
Date: 2002-11-13 00:27:37
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Here's my first patch.

This is very incomplete, but it does work with basic querys. An
example program is attached.

The patch also includes significant, but not comprehensive,
refactoring of query paths. I should stress that the way it's done
reflects only my own views and there are many other ways of achieving
the same ends.

Attachment Content-Type Size
fetchsize.java text/java-source 806 bytes
nics-blocked-fetch-diff text/patch 35.8 KB