Syntax for converting double to a timestamp

From: "Frank Church" <voipfc(at)googlemail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Syntax for converting double to a timestamp
Date: 2006-09-03 22:57:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I am trying to create a view based on this query

'select *, "timestamp"::timestamp from ccmanager_log'

This is the error I get to below, how do I use the time zone syntax

error: cannot cast tupe double precision to timestamp without time zone

What is the right syntax?

The column to be converted is also called timestamp

F Church