7.2 or 7.4 for critical data?

From: jarednevans(at)yahoo(dot)com (Jared Evans)
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 7.2 or 7.4 for critical data?
Date: 2004-05-06 17:46:11
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello all,

I will be installing Debian distro soon at my company. I'll be
storing critical data and am wondering if I should go with stable 7.2
version or use the 7.4 version (for all the latest features and bug
fixes). I'm currently doing the research for the management here.

I have checked the newsgroups/blogs/websites and there doesn't seem to
be any major problems with using 7.4 version. If you are a DBA/system
admin at your company and currently using 7.4 for critical data
storing, please post your experiences and if they were positive or
negative.

Thanks,
Jared