patch auto-processing prototype

From: markwkm(at)gmail(dot)com
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: patch auto-processing prototype
Date: 2007-01-09 17:18:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi everyone,

Here's a prototype for what I had in mind, the sections that will
probably be of most interest are pgsql and bizgres.

This link shows all tracked repositories:
http://folio.dyndns.org/repository/report

This link shows all tracked patches for pgsql:
http://folio.dyndns.org/patch/report/1

This link shows build results for one of the patches I arbitrarily
selected from the pgsql-patches list:
http://folio.dyndns.org/patch/report/1

This page has links to the source code and database schema (I still
discussing with the PLM project administrator about whether to merge
my changes in or not):
http://folio.dyndns.org/

Still far from done, but open for comments. Is this anywhere close to
what people had in mind?

Regards,
Mark