Re: lifetime of TubleTableSlot* returned by ExecProcNode

From: "Bramandia Ramadhana" <bramandia(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: lifetime of TubleTableSlot* returned by ExecProcNode
Date: 2008-12-13 02:30:34
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I see.

Hmm how if an upper level node needs to store (for future use) the
TupleTableSlot* returned by lower level node, e.g. I create a specialized
Sort Node which needs to read all tuples from lower level nodes. In this
case, would it be necessary and sufficient to make a copy the TupleTableSlot
?

Regards,

Bramandia R.