catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role

From: "Louis Lam" <louis(dot)lam(at)guardium(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role
Date: 2009-06-02 19:13:15
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

In PostgreSQL, there are some grant privileges like grant on SEQUENCE,
DATABASE, LANGUAGE, SCHEMA and DATABASE. I grant and revoke these
privleges on my PostgreSQL on Windows and Linux OS. But once it is
granted, how do I find out what user and role are granted with these
privileges? I tried going through all the obvious view and system
tables and looking for documentation on postgresql.com without any luck.

I used these three which are great for the rest of the privleges that I
need to see in my database.

information_schema.table_privileges --privilges grant on
table/view

information_schema.routine_privileges --prilviges grant on
function

pg_roles
--privilges granted on role.

If you know this, can you please respond to my post? I would greatly
appreciate any help.

Sincerely,

Louis Lam

Guardium, Inc.