pg_catalog

From: Graham Little <graham(dot)little(at)aspone(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_catalog
Date: 2013-01-28 12:24:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

I have tried other sources but to no avail. Could someone please tell me which tables in pg_catalog are effected by creating or dropping a trigger. If there is a work flow diagram or source code location you want to point me to rather than listing them that will be fine also. Some plonker deleted some rows directly in the pg_triggers table .... I need to fix it.

Many Thanks

Graham